The Estate Planning Law Firm of Richard J. Wall, Jr., P.C., L.L.O., Attorney & Counselor at Law, is committed to a simple but important philosophy:
- "Estate Planning is our only business."℠
Because tax and other laws affecting American families have become exceedingly complex, we believe that focusing on one area of the law, rather than practicing generally or in several unrelated specialties, allows us to deliver work product of the highest quality and greatest value. We seek not to be a "jack of all trades" but "master of one" — Estate Planning.
- Honesty and integrity are at the heart of everything we do.
- Clients are the center of our professional world.
- Our unwavering commitment is to provide clients with quality Estate Planning services at a cost-effective price.
- Protecting client assets, ensuring that they are distributed as directed, and preserving a family's values for faithful transmission to future generations: this is our firm's sole “raison d'être.”
- Members of our support staff are the most precious assets of our law firm. If we take care of them, they will take care of clients.
- “Taking care of clients” means more than doing good work. It also means accessibility. When a client contacts us, we will respond the same business day.
If you believe we can be of assistance to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (402) 421-8686.